Franciacorta Docg Bokè Brut Rosè Millesimato 2014 Magnum

Franciacorta Docg Bokè Brut Rosè Millesimato 2014 Magnum



Uve: Pinot Nero 100%

Gradazione Alcolica: 12,5% Vol

Temperatura di Servizio: 6-8°C

Abbinamenti Gastronomici: perfetto a tutto pasto, ideale con piatti profumati e saporosi; ottimo accompagnamento anche da aperitivo grazie all'esigua quantità di zuccheri

More details

46,72 €

Franciacorta Docg 'Bokè' Rosé Brut Millesimato

Classification: Denomination of Controlled and Guaranteed Origin

Production zone: Franciacorta (Brescia), from vineyards situated in Monticelli Brusati and Provaglio d'iseo

Grapes: Chardonnay 60%, Pinot Nero 40%

Yield per hectare: 80/95 Q. li/Ha

Plant density: 4.650 plants/ha, spurred cordon and guyot

Vineyard management: Grass controlled total. Fertilizer natural organic. Biological pest control.

Soil characteristics: Soil of the hills and soil-hilly, predominantly French, clayey, deep and fresh. Worked in depth in order to promote the settlement of the roots.

Harvest: A harvest rather early allows to obtain a product of the right alcohol content and acidity, while preserving to the maximum floral and fruity aromas. Harvest manual and box, with selection of the grapes on the vine.

Vinification: Vinification in white Chardonnay and 80% Pinot noir used. The remaining 20% is macerated at 8°C for ten hours. Fermentation in stainless steel containers at a controlled temperature (18° c) for twenty days. Following stages of clarification, stabilization and maturation until the following spring.

Maturation: bottled (tirage) in spring next year of the harvest; refermentation in bottle with selected yeasts, and subsequent aging on the same for a minimum of 30 months in the cellars at a constant temperature of between 12° and 15° (foam).

Best time to drink: after 3-4 months from the date of disgorgement

Tasting notes and food pairings: This Franciacorta is fascinating for its rare aromatic elegance with perceptions of cherry, currant and citrus fruit. The taste is fresh, balanced and sapid. The volume and fullness of the Pinot noir proves to be in perfect synergy with the elegance of Chardonnay. The prolonged aftertaste reflects sensations promises. Perfect throughout the meal, ideal with dishes of fragrant and tasty. The best accompaniment to the aperitif, thanks to the small amount of sugar.

Alcohol Content: 12,5% Vol.

Serving temperature: 6° -8° C.

Wines TypeSpumanti